MEMBER TERMS AND CONDITIONS
(scroll down to end for Website conditions of use)
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
1) The Member is particularly advised not to undertake strenuous physical activities for which they might be medically unfit. Members who have any reservations as to their physical condition are advised to have a medical check-up before embarking on any exercise. The exercise programmes and facilities provided are designed with safety in mind, these are however used entirely at the members’ own risk. All members should undergo a health check (screening) and, in the case of CrossFit classes, a basic supervised instruction course before using the facility.
2) The member acknowledges and assumes the risk and gives full release from liability to Stadi Fit Oy. Members acknowledges that the training and nutritional coaching service programs purchased from Stadi Fit Oy may include participation in strenuous physical activities, including, but not limited to, running, weight training, stationary bicycling, gymnastic movements, various aerobic conditioning machinery and various nutritional programs offered by Stadi Fit Oy. The Member acknowledges these physical activities, while all effort and precaution has been made to reduce the risk of, involve the inherent risk of physical injuries or other damages, including, but not limited to, heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat exhaustion, knee/lower back/foot injuries and any other illness, soreness, or injury, however caused, occurring during or after client’s participation in the physical activities. The Member agrees to assume all risk and responsibility arising from participation in the physical activities. By indicating agreement, client affirms that he or she is capable of participating in the physical activities and has consulted with Stadi Fit Oy staff as to the correct program to participate in. The Member agrees to assume all risk and responsibilities for exceeding his or her physical limits.
3)The Member, his or her heirs, next of kin waive any claims against and release Stadi Fit Oy (as well as any of its owners, employees, or other authorized agents, including independent contractors) from any and all liability, claims and/or causes of action that client may have for injuries or other damages of any kind, including but not limited to punitive damages, arising out of participation in Stadi Fit Oy.
4) The member agrees that all terms and conditions of this agreement shall be binding upon the heirs, personal representatives, lawful successors, and assigns of the Member, and anyone claiming by or through the Member.
5) Enforceability: The parties agree that if any provision or portion of this agreement is declared void and unenforceable, such provision or portion of a provision shall be deemed severed from this agreement, which shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. However, the Member specifically agrees all the terms and conditions are to be enforced and client specifically waives any statute or other right of any type, which would invalidate the enforceability of any provision or portion of a provision of this agreement.
GENERAL, MEMBERSHIP, SERVICE TYPES AND USE OF FACILITY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Members must at all times observe the membership rules, and comply with any reasonable directions which the manager may give to ensure the smooth operation of Stadi Fit Oy, the facilities and the convenience of all members.
2) All costs incurred by the members during their visit to Stadi Fit Oy must be paid prior to leaving the facility, unless set under contract for future payment.
3) Any dispute or difference that may arise with regard to the interpretation of these rules shall be determined by the facility manager whose decision shall be final.
4) Stadi Fit Oy reserves the right to amend these rules and all tariff charges at any time and without notice to the individual members although notification will be given. If any provision in these rules is declared illegal or otherwise unenforceable, the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect
USE OF THE FACILITIES
1) When included in the member package, the client is entitled to use Stadi Fit Oy facilities providing always that Stadi Fit Oy may at any time withdraw all or part of its facilities for any period or periods and without notice, where practicable, in connection with any cleaning, repair, alteration, maintenance or security work or for reasons beyond their control.
2) Any member who suffers an accident on Stadi Fit Oy premises must report the accident, and the circumstances under which it occurred, to a staff member immediately following the accident.
3) Appropriate clothing must be worn at all times. Access to the gym and booking classes can be carried out using your personal login to our online scheduling software.
4) Members perspiring excessively are advised to take the appropriate steps to prevent it affecting other members and wipe equipment after use.
5) In the interest of safety and hygiene, no crockery, glasses or foodstuff are allowed within the facilities training areas.
6) In the event of a fire, members are asked to make their way in an orderly fashion to the nearest available exit.
7) Neither Stadi Fit Oy, its coaches or other employees, servants or agents (including every independent contractor from time to time employed by Stadi Fit Oy shall in any circumstances whatsoever be under any liability whatsoever to the member for any loss, damage or injury (including death) whether accidental or otherwise of whatsoever kind arising during or resulting from use of the Stadi Fit Oy.
8) Smoking - Please note that Stadi Fit Oy is designated a non-smoking environment.
9) Social Activities -The centre reserves the right at any time, and without notice, to set aside facilities for exhibitions or other social activities.
10) Lost Property - All lost property found on the premises should be handed into a Stadi Fit Oy staff member. Items will be stored for one month and then donated to local charities. Stadi Fit Oy liability for loss or damage to members’ property is strictly limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of negligence of Stadi Fit Oy, its staff or agents. Without exception Stadi Fit Oy will not accept liability for money, valuables or other personal property of members.
11) Intentional breakages, theft or mis-use of Stadi Fit Oy facilities will result in instant termination of membership and possible re-ferral to the appropriate authorities.
MEMBERSHIP CONDITIONS, PRICING, BILLING AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
1) Membership fees are set by Stadi Fit Oy and may be altered at any time. Members will be notified of any changes in the fees prior to the date of the alteration. Should a pricing error arise we will inform you of the correct price before we take payment and you may choose to either proceed with or cancel the order.
2) The information, services and products provided in and throughout our web site and center are subject to change without notice. In the event of a genuine website error or inaccuracy we reserve the right to withdraw an offer immediately. We also reserve the right to cancel all confirmed orders that are subject to genuine error or inaccuracy. All products offered are subject to availability.
3) On payment of membership fees and agreement to these terms and conditions, a member is entitled to use Stadi Fit Oy facilities and/or services with frequency and type of use relating to their membership type.
4) Billing and payment is done either with a full payment at the start of the membership or on a monthly basis covering the month ahead. Monthly billing will be sent on the 1st day of each month with a 14 day term of payment. If the membership begins on any day of the month other than the 1st day of the month, the first month´s payment will be adjusted based on the amount of days remaining in the month.
If payment is not made on the due date, you will receive a late payment notice and your membership will be flagged. If payment is not received within 7 days of the late payment notice, your invoice will be sent for debt collection via an external service and membership blocked. As soon as payment is received, your membership will be unblocked.
5) The Member shall be deemed in default of this agreement upon the failure to comply with any of the terms and conditions of the agreement, including, but not limited to, the obligation to make any payment as and when due as described above. Upon default, Stadi Fit Oy shall have all rights and remedies available, including termination of this agreement and institution of an action for all applicable damages. If Stadi Fit Oy delays or refrains from exercising any rights under this agreement, Stadi Fit Oy does not waive, nor will Stadi Fit Oy lose those rights. If Stadi Fit Oy accepts late or partial payments from the Member, Stadi Fit Oy does not waive the right to receive full and timely payments and other charges due under this agreement.
5) Payment methods: we accept cash, card most voucher types (Smartum, Sporttipassi and Edenred etc) at the reception. Payment also be made with e-lasku billing, bank transfer payment or with a debit or credit card set up in your member account.
6) Stadi Fit Oy reserves the right to reject an application for membership, or refuse admission, at the managements discretion.
7) When you first sign up for your membership, you will be assigned a membership key tag. If you sign up for your membership online via our website, you will need to pick up your key tag upon your first visit to Stadifit. A 10€ refundable deposit for the key tag is required and paid at reception at the start of all memberships. In case the key tag is lost, the initial deposit will be retained and a new 10€ refundable deposit will need to be made in exchange for a new key tag. All members are requested to use the key tag to sign into the gym and classes each time when visiting the Stadi Fit Oy.
Please remember that your key tag is for your personal use only; you are not allowed to bring non-members into the gym with you. Also, for safety reasons, you are not allowed to open the door for another person even if they say they have a membership. If you break this term, your membership will be terminated without refund immediately.
TERMINATING OR PUTTING MEMBERSHIPS ON HOLD
1) Stadi Fit Oy reserves the right to refuse admission and/or to expel or suspend any member forthwith if any member shall: a) in the opinion of Stadi Fit Oy, cause nuisance or undue disturbance to the other Stadi Fit Oy members or guests, b) breach Stadi Fit Oy rules or misuse Stadi Fit Oy facilities, c) for any other reason in violation of Stadi Fit Oy rules or values.
2) Member’s right to terminate memberships: The client may not terminate or cancel the agreement and their current membership earlier than the set commitment period for the chosen membership except as follows: a) if by reason of death or disability, the Member is unable to make full use of Stadi Fit Oy services for which the Member has contracted, b) in the event the client moves away from the Capital Helsinki area, the Member may terminate this agreement by supplying proof of new residence. If the Member has prepaid any sum for services, so much of such sum as has been allocated to services client has not taken shall be refunded c) All memberships come with a 7 day risk free cancellation period. If within 7 days of signing the agreement a member decides to cancel, he/she will receive a 100% refund of any monies paid.
3) Member´s right to put membership on hold: the Member may their membership on hold in the following cases: a) for medical reasons (which will require support in writing from your doctor and will apply from the date of receipt of the letter). A letter from your doctor will also be required on your return to fitness b) In accordance to your membership type (see specific membership terms below) c) in exceptional circumstances at the discretion of management.
All membership holds are at the discretion of the management.
SPECIFIC TERMS FOR GYM MEMBERSHIPS
The gym memberships are open ended contracts with the initial commitment period of 3, 6 or 12 months. After the initial commitment period is complete, the membership continues on a month to month basis at the same monthly price as set by the initial commitment period until the member wishes to cancel the membership. Cancellation of a membership can be done with 1 month´s notice.
Members may put their memberships on hold for up to 1 month if they have chosen the 6 month initial commitment or up to 2 months if they have chosen the 12 month initial commitment period. Following the initial commitment period, members who are in the month to month open-ended phase of membership may utilise up to 2 months hold period per calendar year after their initial commitment.
SPECIFIC TERMS CROSSFIT MEMBERSHIPS
New CrossFit Memberships: All new CrossFit memberships (with the exception of the Start memberships) include a 3 month initial commitment period. After this 3 month period, the membership will continue as a monthly open-ended contract.
All CrossFit memberships: All CrossFit memberships are open ended contracts. Terminating a membership can be done with a full month´s notification beforehand either in writing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or at the reception desk.
Pausing the membership can be done if you are sick/injured and have a valid doctors certificate, or you will be on a prolonged absence from Helsinki (one week or more) for work or holiday reasons.
Reservations to classes can be made 5 days in advance in your online portal. and cancellations must be done: For morning classes 12 hours before the class and for evening classes, 6 hour before the class.
Classes will be cancelled if there are no bookings made inside the reservation time.
If the class is not full and you don't have a reservation, you're more than welcome to join! We will follow the first come first serve rule here.
If you have 3 no-shows or late cancellations you will lose the right to reserve classes for 14 days. You will be able to attend classes but not book ahead.
Remember to arrive early on class (at least 10-15 min) before. All participants are required to do:
Pre-Wod: 5-10min of basic warm up of row, bike, skipping rope before each session. This should be done individually.
Warm up: Follows right after Pre-Wod. From this part onwards everything will be done together.
Wear indoor shoes –unless we are training outside
2 Classes Per Week CrossFit Membership Specific terms
You are signing up for a 2x a week membership type
You may book two (2) classes per week. All class types count towards attendance limits. Classes do not accumulate if you do not attend your 2 allocated classes in a given week.Class bookings can be done in your member portal within the gym management software.
3 Classes Per Week Membership Specific terms
You may book three (3) classes per week. All class types count towards attendance limits. Classes do not accumulate if you do not attend your 3 allocated classes in a given week.Class bookings can be done in your member portal within the gym management software.
Unlimited Membership Specific Terms
You may book unlimited classes per week. Class bookings can be done in your member portal within the gym management software.
Start up Memberships Specific Terms
During the Start-Up membership, you will have access to our Technique classes as well as our Mobility classes. The Technique classes will make sure you learn safe movement techniques and the Mobility classes will prepare you body for the new way of training. With this format you can begin with us at any time.
After the Start-Up membership you can join in all of our normal classes if you have attended at least all of the 6 classes covering the basic movement techniques. You will be able to continue only with Technique and mobility classes until you have attended all classes. If you complete the 6 classes before the month is completed, you can begin attending the other classes too.
SPECIAL COURSES, EVENTS, DROP-INS AND PERSONAL TRAINING
1) Courses and special event fees are set by Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) and may be altered at any time. Clients and Members will be notified of any changes in the fees prior to the date of the alteration. Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)reserves the right to reject a course or special event booking, or refuse admission, at owner´s discretion.
2) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit)is not liable to refund any monies in relation to course bookings should the receipt of cancellation not be received at least seven days in advance of the first scheduled class date.
3) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) is not liable to refund any monies in relation to course bookings should you decide not to continue with the full term of the course after the commencement of the course.
4) Client agrees that it is their responsibility to attend all course sessions as stated in the timetable
5) Stadi Fit Health Center (Stadi CrossFit) is not liable to refund any monies related to nor reschedule coaching (personal training) session and special event bookings should the receipt of cancellation not be received at least 24 hours in advance of the booking date and time. A coaching (personal training) session can be re-booked once, after which it will be considered used.
6) Drop-ins, single visit, personal training and course/special event clients must check through the following Health Screening, Risks and Waiver prior to their visit - then mark their agreement by signing the form at the facility or tick the check box during online sign up:
Please look through the health questions below. If you answer yes to any of them, please inform us prior to your session. A doctor’s clearance may be required.
1. Has your doctor ever said that you have a heart condition and that you should only do physical activity recommended by a doctor?
2. Do you have or have had any diagnosed illness?
3. In the past month, have you experienced chest pain?
4. Do you lose your balance because of dizziness, or do you ever lose consciousness?
5. Do you have muscular xxxxxx or muscular limitations?
6. Is your doctor currently prescribing you medication?
7. Do you know of any other reason why you should not do physical activity?
Participation in fitness testing and exercise sessions has risks associated with the cardio respiratory system which cannot always be predicted. These include, but are not limited to, abnormal changes to heart rate or blood pressure, ineffective functioning of the heart, and in very rare instances, heart attack, stroke or even death.
Use of exercise equipment and exercises can result in injuries to the muscles, ligaments, tendons and joints of the body.
Every effort has been taken to minimise these risks through proper coaching instruction, supervision and following all Stadi Fit Health Center safety precautions.
By signing below or checking the agree box online, I confirm that I have read the preceding information in its entirety and fully understand it. I fully understand the risks associated with participating in physical activity and my attendance at my Stadi Fit Health Center session. I express full voluntary consent, release all liability and accept all risks associated with all services of Stadi Fit Health Center as explained herein.
I also understand that I indemnify Stadi Fit Health Center of any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by my negligent or intentional act or omission.
Personal Training Terms
Each session lasts 60minutes unless otherwise agreed.
All payments are non-refundable. Exceptional or emergency situations will be treated case by case.
After the consultation both Client and Personal Trainer have an understanding of the Client's training history, current condition of health and personal goals. The client accepts that results are dependant upon consistency, determination and regularity of training and adherence to the Personal Trainer instructions.
The Client is 100% committed to his/her goals as agreed. The Client understands that he/she is responsible of notifying the personal trainer of any injuries, sickness or other changes in health (i.e. pregnancy, medical treatments). Unless otherwise agreed, the client is expected to meet / train with the Personal Trainer at least two times per month in order for reasonable progress and results to be achieved.
The Personal Trainer is 100% committed to coach, supervise, advise and support the Client. The Personal Trainer has taken all reasonable steps to ensure the Client's safety during sessions, and cannot be held liable in the unlikely event of an injury, health incident or accident occurring during sessions. The Client acknowledges the risk of injury, health incident or accident during training and must have a proper insurance.
Booked sessions will be held as scheduled. Arriving late to the session does not postpone the ending time.
Cancellation must be done 24 hours prior to the session start time. If a session is cancelled late, it will still be considered as used. Emergency cancellations will be treated with discretion case by case.
If the Client does not arrive within 15 minutes of the start time of session, the Personal Trainer may leave from the agreed training place and the session will be considered as used.
If the Personal Trainer falls sick or is otherwise unable to instruct the session, the session will be cancelled and re-scheduled.
The Client will commit to a set period of time to be coached by the Personal Trainer (as set by the personal trainer and client according to goals and needs) and the session price will be set by the commitment period and personal trainer expertise (between 80-110€). By agreement to these terms, the Client commits to pay for sessions as determined by bookings agreed with the Personal Trainer and recorded in the client´s account. The client will be billed monthly on the first of the month unless agreed otherwise. If the invoice for a given month is unpaid, the Client will receive a reminder a week after the due date of the invoice. If the payment is still not made two weeks after the due date, a second reminder will be given. If payment is not received within a day of the second notice, the payment will be sent for collection via an external debt collection service.
Visitors to our Website (www.stadi.fit and any forwarding url to this site) are required to accept the following terms and conditions in return for the information, services and connection to our business that we provide via stadicrossfit.com, stadifit.com and stadi.fit and/or the Stadi Fit facebook page.
Conditions of use
1. We use all our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information on our web pages. The information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract. It can be subject to change without notice. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party web sites which may be linked or accessible through our own Web site and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. In relation to a dispute arising out of this web site you the user and we, Stadi Fit Oy , agree to submit exclusively to the jurisdiction of the courts of Finland.
6. Except where expressly stated to the contrary the text and graphics in the information contained in this web site is the copyright of Stadi Fit Oy. You may download or print out individual selections of these web pages only if explicitly used for your own personal information and not to be publicly reproduced. Permanent copying or storage of whole or part of this web site or the information contained in it or reproduction or incorporation of any part of it in any other work or publication whether on paper or electronic media or any other form is expressly prohibited.
7. The entire contents of these web pages remain the property Stadi Fit Oy and are copyright with all rights reserved.